About this Webinar
Defining your risk appetite is central to an effective ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) and strategic planning process.
Have you developed and defined your bank’s “Risk Appetite?” Has it been documented and communicated throughout your organization?
Our webinar is designed to provide an overview of a risk appetite framework, a process and measurement system that will support your ability to develop and articulate your bank’s risk appetite.
Webinar will include:
- Risk Appetite Definition: What it is and the role it plays in ERM and strategic planning.
- Risk Appetite Framework – Heat Map: Defines how to establish your risk appetite level and set in key risk categories.
- Risk Appetite Statements: Provides an overview of risk appetite statements (which further defines your risk appetite) by key risk category.
- Key Risk Indicators: Illustrates how to capture key performance and key risk indicators with specific metrics, ranges and key risk categories.
- A Process: We will walk through a clearly defined process that can be implemented at the Board and Executive Team level.
Wednesday / March 14, 2018
10:00 AM PST
Jeffrey A. Rigsby, President & CEO of CB resource, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Community bank directors and senior executives (CEO, President, CFO, COO, CCO, CRO, Compliance Officer).