About this Webinar
Community Banks are finding their way and firming up strategies in this “New Normal” post-pandemic economy. While there are plenty of challenges facing us, the capital markets are providing real opportunities to raise capital for growth in structures and at pricing levels you might not have thought were achievable. Join us as we take a fresh look at the market, focusing on these “Top Ten Questions”:
1. Most every community bank seems to be issuing capital. Am I missing something?
2. Why issue capital? How much capital do I really need?
3. What should I do with the proceeds?
4. If I do a deal, how should I structure it?
5. How should I look at the market?
6. I get multiple emails saying I have to issue now. Do I?
7. If I decide to issue, how should I do so? Is there only one way?
8. Most every community bank seems to be buying capital. Should I be doing so?
9. Should I have a Capital Plan? Does it tie into Enterprise Risk Management?
10. W hat do the Regulators think?
CB Resource recommends solutions to corporate entities. One of those solutions may involve an investment banking transaction to enhance the capital or balance sheet of the client. These types of investment banking transactions must take place with a broker dealer and the client may choose to engage with a broker dealer other than Finance 500 Inc. ● Jeff Rigsby and Robert Finch are registered representatives of Finance 500 Inc. ● Finance 500 is a registered broker-dealer with FINRA and member of SIPC. All services described herein that are required by law to be conducted through a registered securities broker-dealer shall be conducted by registered representatives of Finance 500. ● Located in the same building as Finance 500 in Irvine California, CB Resource, Inc. (“CBR”) is a separate company that serves its national network of community bank clients by providing actionable intelligence, risk management and planning solutions. CBR believes that its solutions are the new standard when focusing on strategic growth, operational efficiency, enterprise risk, regulatory compliance and increasing shareholder value. ● Finance 500 and CBR are related by common ownership but managed independently. Finance 500 does not warrant the products or services of CB Resource and Finance 500 clients are not obligated to use CBR’s services. The use of CBR’s services, tools and resources does not guarantee compliance with applicable rules, regulations or laws.
11:00 AM PST
Christopher Hogg Head of Investment Banking and Jeffrey A. Rigsby, President & CEO of CB resource, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Community bank directors and senior executives (CEO, President, CFO, COO, CCO, CRO, Compliance Officer).