About this Webinar
This webinar will focus on a comprehensive response to the adverse impact on bank GAAP capital and liquidity due to inflation, rising rates, and investment write downs due to negative Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income (AOCI).
Proactively constructing a plan to address how your bank is positioned to navigate these severe market conditions has become a non-negotiable.
This session will also include how to utilize the plan to effectively communicate with your board of directors and regulators.
We will address how CB Resource’s capital plan solution, designed from regulator guidance and feedback, uses the bank’s risk profile to calculate capital adequacy and impact to tangible common equity.
Features and benefits of the CB Resource Capital & Liquidity Plan Solution include:
Webinar will include:
- Comprehensive three-year plan which integrates capital and liquidity forecast, bank’s risk profile, and capital contingency plan
- Risk assessment and profile aligned with strategic plan
- Capital adequacy and buffer analysis tied to your bank’s risk profile
- Three-year forecast on growth and impact to earnings and capital
- Capital stress test forecast vs. PCA and Basel III requirements
- Local and National economic and market forecasts
- A key risk triggers scorecard that ties the findings to a contingency action plan
- Annual membership to CB BankAnalytics, our proprietary bank intelligence portal
Register today to get ahead of regulatory scrutiny related to the changing banking landscape.
11:00 AM PST
Jeffrey A. Rigsby, President & CEO of CB resource, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Community bank directors and senior executives (CEO, President, CFO, COO, CCO, CRO, Compliance Officer).