About this Webinar
Defining your risk appetite for the post pandemic economy is no small task. Are you going to tighten, stay the course, or lean in (grow)?
Have you developed or defined the level of risk you are willing to take over the next four to eight quarters? Has it been documented and approved by your Board?
Our webinar is designed to provide an overview of a process to create your risk appetite framework, statements and key risk indicators. We will also provide you with a customized risk profile of your bank. It will support your ability to validate the level of risk you responsibly assume.
Webinar will include:
- Risk Appetite Framework – Heat Map: Defines how to establish your risk appetite level and set in key risk categories.
- Risk Appetite Statements: Provides an overview of risk appetite statements (which further defines your risk appetite) by key risk category.
- Key Risk Indicators: Illustrates how to capture key performance and key risk indicators with specific metrics, ranges and key risk categories.
- A Process: We will walk through a clearly defined process that can be implemented at the Board and Executive Team level.
- CB Risk Radar: A custom report of your bank’s risk profile and indication of how you are currently positioned from a risk management perspective.
11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST
Jeffrey A. Rigsby, President & CEO of CB resource, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Community bank directors and senior executives (CEO, President, CFO, COO, CCO, CRO, Compliance Officer).