About this Webinar
Are you initiating an ERM program or struggling with its implementation? Implementing an effective Enterprise Risk Management (“ERM”) process has become one of the most significant challenges facing community banks today. Some of the main hurdles include, but are not limited to: getting buy-in from the boardroom to the front line, effective integration throughout the organization, and using a sustainable systems approach to ERM implementation and reporting.
Our webinar is designed to lay out a proven “Top Down” approach to ERM implementation and integration within your bank.
Webinar will include:
- ERM Model: A review of an ERM Model that will provide the road map and framework to successfully implement an ERM process and system.
- 5 Phase Approach: A brief walk through of 5 clearly defined steps for proper implementation. Discussion includes: Developing your Risk Appetite, Review of a Risk Assessment System (“RAS”), Prioritizing your “Top Risks” and developing a reporting and controls process.
- Project Plan: A project plan that summarizes each step in the process over a pre-determined period of time.
- Tools Review: Within each phase of implementation we will discuss tools and methodologies to support your process.
- ERM Assessment Grid: A summary of key data (qualitative and quantitative) requirements by risk category.
Tuesday / December 18, 2018
11:00 AM PST
Jeffrey A. Rigsby, President & CEO of CB resource, Inc.
Who Should Attend
Community bank directors and senior executives (CEO, President, CFO, COO, CCO, CRO, Compliance Officer).